Friday, July 6, 2007

Happy Birthday, John

Today is John's 22nd birthday. Have a happy and safe time tonight, my love.
Today I went to the Pawn Shop and got the bright blue electric guitar with Dustin. We also went to a great Asian market. They even have chicken feet available, which I will buy the next time I make chicken stock. Barbara says they are the best.
Last night, I worked on weaving in the ends on the Chanel-ish Cardigan Jacket. And I'm over half-way done with the crab-stitch edging. I really don't know whether I'll have enough of the grey yarn, so I ordered more today. It pisses me off that I used the yarn calculator at Knit Pick's and it wasn't enough. Though, I wonder if I'll have two inches of they grey yarn left when I'm done and she will have been spot on. I just didn't want to risk it.
Joms knocked my iron off the ironing board and wrecked it. Little bastard. I had to buy a new one at Target so I can steam the sweater.
Tonight, we are having grilled chicken with salad. We bought a lot of good stuff to put in the salad. It's getting so that it's too hot to do a lot of cooking.
I'll work tomorrow. I hope to get the Chanel-ish Cardigan Jacket completed and some pictures taken of it and the other finished objects.

No comments: