Monday, March 31, 2008

A bit more progress


One sock down. Well, except for kitchenering the toe.

I hooked up with Tate last night and she bought me some yarn in Amsterdam. (I can't really get a good shot of it because we have had NO sun for days.) Isn't it lovely? I'll make a scarf out of it. Oooh how I want to cast on.

I fiddled around and wet felted roving around soap yesterday. I gave it away before I took a picture. It was loads of fun. I'll probably make some of these for Xmas gifts this summer. I'll need to get some fabulous hand made soaps.

Tonight, I am making Nigella's Red Shrimp and Mango Curry from Nigella Express for dinner. Very quick and easy peasy. Well, I'm off to work on the socks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kim said...

Awesome sock! Next time you do the wet felting the roving around soap, how bout some photos? I've seen these at fiber festivals and I've always wanted to make some.