Tuesday, September 18, 2007

~tired~

I guess I was really tired. I worked 11 hours and 45 minutes yesterday and was simply beat. Every particle of me was tired. We watched a couple of programs on the Travel Channel. I must admit that I liked Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations and enjoyed it. We also watched some Jackass eat all sorts of gross stuff in the Middle East. I was pushing it to stay up after I ate dinner. But, going to bed early did wonders.
No knitting tonight. Just resting on the couch.
However, I made roast chicken, mashed cauliflower with horseradish, and corn off the cob for dinner tonight. Tomorrow, Pot Roast. I hope to publish a recipe I made up this weekend. BLT salad. It was a total hit.
Early bed time again tonight. I hope I feel more like myself tomorrow.

No comments: