Saturday, September 15, 2007



One sock completed. I should have made the cuff longer. And they fit a tad too tight on me. These will be a gift for someone with teeny footsies. I can't wait to see if the Magic Loop method is even better.


We bought a new stock pot. It's friggin YUGE. We made stock yesterday and I used all the veggie and chicken scraps I'd saved in the freezer. I think I'll make some gumbo later this week.



I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed lately. Maybe it's because everything was so peaceful and orderly when I had time off. I definitely had more time to do fun stuff when I didn't have to work 40+ hours per week. I feel like I haven't accomplished as much as I'd like to and everything is half-finished. This could be caused by hastily casting on for the fuzzy feet AND a sock. Or maybe I'm just tired. I'm glad that the pets are settling down somewhat, but I sure do wish I could sleep in a little later on the weekends. Or maybe it's because it's been cold and gray.


There's a new Knitty issue out there. I really enjoyed David Demchuk's article. I keep checking to see when I will be accepted to Ravelry. There are over 8,000 people ahead of me. This is an incredible idea.

No comments: