Sunday, September 9, 2007

Dead Tired

3:30 a.m. I am awakened by the television. I go to the Living Room and tell my husband to shut off the TV and go to bed.
3:40 a.m. I go to the couch to sleep because of snoring.
4:00 a.m. The strange noise starts. I wonder if it is the puppy waking up. But, I do not hear any whining. The Strange Noise goes intermittently until
5:00 a.m. The puppy wakes up. I take her outside to do her business and then put her back to bed. We are done by 5:08 a.m.
5:15 a.m. The Strange Noise is coming from the kitchen. The Boyz are trying to rip open the bag of puppy food I left on the counter top. I put the food away and shoo the Boyz off the counter top.
5:30 a.m. I shoo the The Boyz off of the couch.
5:40 a.m. The Boyz have a Kitty Kung Fu fight. I sequester them to the basement.
6:15 a.m. The Beagle wants to go outside.
7:20 a.m. The Beagle wakes the entire household up with her loud beagle barking.

We went to Teocali yesterday. It was okay. I was hoping for something a bit better. I got some cleaning done, too. I made the Beef with Lemongrass over Rice for dinner last night.

Tonight is Book Club. I'm sure I will try to get to bed early tonight. My attempt to take a nap this afternoon was a bust.

No comments: