Thursday, November 1, 2007

Disaster Strikes!


This is what happens when you leave a puppy alone for five minutes. Not to worry. I was able to salvage it. Note to self: put knitting on the table before you go to bed.

We had less than 20 trick-or-treaters last night. I'm wondering if that's just a thing of the past now. What with all the mental cases out there. We didn't even have the dumb high school kids that comprise the majority of the trick-or-treaters. And only two of the pets complied with costumes.










We went to bed EARLY last night. Even though the puppy got me up early, I went back to bed and slept until 8:30. (I had to work the late shift.) I had originally planned on cleaning before work. That's what happens when you tell yourself, "I'll just get back in bed for 15 minutes."

Joms seems to be doing fine. Whatever it was on his leg is gone and he's back to his normal self. And no more incidents with Daisy. Though we've totally cut any food other than her dry food. And we've done so with Piddles too. Hopefully, some weight will drop off of the Beagle. I'll start up walking them again this weekend.

Tonight, it's meatloaf, sauteed mushrooms, and mashed cauliflower. I know we just had mashed cauliflower; but it's SO good.

No comments: