Saturday, September 29, 2007

Quiet Friday

Sam had to pull an all-nighter at work Friday night, so I had the evening to myself. I took the dogs on a walk. (It's getting easier!) I went to Whole Foods and bought Cioppino for dinner and a salad for lunch today. I got a little knitting done. Not much, because the dogs were running all over the place. Nell turns into an alligator puppy when she gets tired. Snapping at everything. I gave the puppy a bath, cleaned out her crate, and turned in early. I kept waking up because I had trouble regulating my temperature.
I had a nice lunch with my mom, Dustin, and Tate on Thursday. It's good to get out in the middle of the day once in a while. The weather has be beautiful.
Today is the very last day of the overtime project. I'm ready for it to be over. I want my time back. With any luck, I should be on Ravelry by next weekend.

No comments: