Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Patience is a

Well, the casserole last night was gross. Don't make it. I wanted to throw the entire thing in the trash, but Sam took it to work to share with his co-workers. What does that say?

Tonight: spaghetti and meatballs. I know, I know. Making 6 lbs of meatballs is not in keeping with the KISS weeknight meals. Alas, I didn't have time on Sunday to make them ahead of time. So, bite me.

I dropped an egg while making the meatballs and summoned the dogs in for a quick clean-up. This didn't fare well with the puppy, as she ran to the family room to barf. It was her first time barfing, so she was upset. She was so cute with those little sad eyes looking at the piles of barf. Oh, if only I had the camera handy. I can't wait to replace the carpeting!

I took her outside afterward only to discover this:

Whut thu Hull???
Anyone?
I've been working on the Knitting Pure & Simple Cardigan. It really is going pretty fast. I tried it on today, and it looks as if I have maybe 7 inches to go on the body. And since the yarn is so thick that won't take much time at all. It's going to be a heavy duty cardigan. A real work horse.

Well, I'm under 200 on the Ravelry waiting list. With my luck, it will be stuck on 4 for several days. I'm dying to see what other knitters are doing.

No comments: