Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Boxing Day



Leave it to the Canadians to have an extra day to box up your gifts and get the house in order. If only we had that holiday.

On Christmas Eve, I received my first package from Spunky Eclectic. Sock yarn in 80's Party Dress colourway. I'm not so sure it suits me. It was a nice treat, though.

This Christmas, I didn't receive most of the fiber-related gifts I asked for. Alas, no spindle. I was expecting that. Maybe next year I'll put all the things you need to make Meth on my list. My love for knitting and spinning has been labeled "an obsession." I guess it's all in how you look at things. I call it a passion.
I did receive Nigella Express for Christmas. Tonight, I'm making Red Shrimp and Mango Curry for dinner. I'm off to work on Lady Eleanor. Entrelac is a new technique for me. It looks difficult, but it's not hard at all.
I leave you with a picture of a puppy bum.

No comments: