Monday, September 3, 2007

Last Day of Vacation

Oh, well. It had to come to an end.
Sam made dinner last night. He wanted to recreate the flavors of one of the courses we had at Blue Stem. So, he made shrimp with orange, red pepper, and avocado served over basmati rice. It was really good. I picked enough plum tomatoes and made roasted tomato soup for today. I'll make grilled cheese sandwiches with a loaf of sourdough and a good cheese to eat with the soup. It was interesting, because both of us were cooking separate meals in the kitchen together.
Nell has been getting better with her exercise pen training. The crying subsides after about 3 or 4 minutes now. Just in time for going back to work tomorrow.
I've started back on Chantix to quit smoking today. You have to start out gradually and work up to two pills each day. I forgot that it makes you nauseated. Maybe that's why I quit drinking coffee a while back. Blech.

No comments: