Thursday, January 10, 2008

Chart Hell

I had gotten about half way through the first pattern repeat of Koolhaas, when I realized that I misread the chart. Blast! So, I've frogged it completely. I'll figure out charts this year if it kills me. It can't be that hard.
I didn't knit at all last night, but spent the evening in the kitchen. We made Eggplant Parmigiana. Tonight, it's Pollo al Diavolo. Yes, I'm dabbling around in my new copy of Molto Italiano. It is served with a simple parsley salad.
One of my friends at work feeds fresh veggies to her dogs along with the dry food each day. For the past week or so, I've been adding steamed vegetables and small amounts of fresh fruit to their dry food. I thought maybe it would take a little weight off of the Beagle. At first, she didn't like it, but now they both go for the fresh food first. And I've noticed that the Beagle isn't wolfing her food down.
I'll get the ribbing done on Koolhaas tonight and work on Lady Eleanor.
I've caught Sam's cold. Damn it.

No comments: