Monday, May 21, 2007

5/21/07

The weather was perfect again today. I worked with the windows open and a nice breeze blew in all day.

I made Kimchi fried rice for my lunch today.

The colors on the Noro Striped Scarf are much more subdued than I thought they would be. But, I only had about four colorways to choose from. I made some good progress yesterday.



We counted the pepper and tomato plants and we have 14 of each. Now to keep the squirrels from getting the tomatoes. I have heard that placing human hair around the tomato plants keep the squirrels away. I think I will stop at a Great Clips with a plastic bag and see if they will let me have some clippings. Sam thinks that is simply disgusting.

Tonight, I am making the Crispy Potatoes from Fine Cooking 2007, http://www.taunton.com/finecooking/pages/fc_083_044.asp, sauerkraut and sausages. I like to buy new Grass Bison products. This is a product made fairly close to where we live. Check out the Web site: http://www.newgrassbison.com/Company/About.aspx. I like the fact that they bison are grass-fed etc.

No comments: